The Brisson family
A family estate since 1958
The oldest traces of the Domain date back to 1604. The Lords of Fontcrenne de Villié develop their influence in the surrounding regions. The present estate was one of the castles’ farm, an 18th century hunting lodge with a superb vaulted cellar.
Michel Brisson,returning from Algeria, bought the estate in 1958. He set out to highlight the plots he found abandoned and modernized the organization of work in vineyards and cellars.
Gérard and Germaine BRISSON
In 1974, Gérard Brisson, oenologist, joined the estate. From 1980 Gérard and his wife Germaine, originally from Gevrey Chambertin, took over the management of the estate. They devote all their energies to it and are constantly looking to improve the quality of the wines.
A family estate looking to the future
In 2018, Louis Brisson, agronomic engineer from Montpellier, joins the family adventure after many experiences in France and abroad. Together with his wife Anne-Claire, they are committed to the development of the estate to guide it into the future.