Castles and Beaujolais Crus
Escape to the authenticity of Burgundy or Beaujolais wine to discover its heritage, its terroirs, its wines and its lush landscapes.
Driven by the owner, winemaker and oenologist, you will take your seat in a collector’s vehicle and enjoy an original and unforgettable ride in the heart of vineyards, hillsides, typical villages …. Several circuits possible. It’s magic. Let yourself be charmed! Several possible circuits. It’s magical. Let yourself be charmed!
- Participants: 1 to 4 people
- Support: Domain / Hotel (50 km max of the Domain – beyond on estimate)
- Return: Domain / Hotel (50 km max of the Domain – beyond on estimate)
- Duration: Full day
- Date: All year except Sunday and public holidays
- Accompanists: Mr. Gérard Brisson Viticulteur and Oenologist / Michel Brisson Viticulteur
- Spoken languages: English / French / German
- Vehicle: Choice: Bentley S3 (vintage 1965) or 2 CV
- Price: From 800 € (package per vehicle)
Example of a Fuff Day Tour
- 9h00 Support
Circuit commented through the Beaujolais region known as the “golden stones”.
- 11:00 Castle #1
Private tour of the castle’s cellars, tasting on oak barrels.
Then, circuit through the vineyard, exchange on the history of the region, the culture of the vine…
- 12:00 pm Meal at a producer’s
- 14h00 Circuit through the vineyard, via St Joseph, Mont Brouilly, then through the vineyards Morgon, Regnié, Brouilly and Côte de Brouilly…
- 15h30 Castle #2
Private tour of the castle and wine tasting.